*** Registration for the spring session is available. However, we are having some technical issues with the registration side of things on the website. The league director will reach out once issues have been resolved.***
This information pertains to the Adult Hockey League operated out of the Maryville University Hockey Center. For information on Youth Hockey, visit the MPI Hockey Academy page for Summer Camp information OR the Chesterfield Hockey Association (our facility owner) website for Youth League information
- Combination of Gold and Silver Level Teams.
- Gold: This league is designed for skaters with extensive experience in collegiate, pro, or high level youth play. "A" League.
- Silver: This league is designed for skaters experienced in hockey that does not exceed lower than collegiate club play or high school experience. "B" League.
- Combination of Bronze and "D" Level Teams.
- Bronze: This league is designed for skaters newer to hockey looking to gain experience. Teams are comprised of novice to intermediate skill levels. "C" League.
- "D": This league is designed for skaters newer to hockey looking to gain experience. Teams are comprised of novice to intermediate skill levels. "D" League.
- Starts June 5, 2022 till August 28th, 2022
- Playoffs Start August 21st, 2002
- June 8, 2022 till August 28, 2022
- Playoffs Start August 17th &18th, 2022
- Real time stats and scores
- Plaque with Team and Division Championship displayed indefinitely in the "Falcons Nest".
- Individual registrations will be added to teams looking for players or joined to make a single team in appropriate division.
- Teams must have matching jerseys and consistent numbers.
- Each player must have a current USA Hockey number.
- Each team must submit rosters prior to the first games. USA Hockey numbers must be attached.
- If not on original roster, team manager must email league director with substitutions and their USA Hockey numbers
- Single elimination playoffs
Standard USA Hockey Rules
PERIODS: 13 - 13 - 14 Minute Periods - Stopped Time
NOTE: If the score difference is (6) goals or more at any time during the third period, the clock goes to running time. If the score goes back to a difference of less than six goals, stopped time is reinstated.
WARM-UPS: Three (3) MINUTES. The ice will be resurfaced before each game.
PENALTIES: 2 Minute MINOR, 5 Minute MAJOR, 10 Minute MISCONDUCT
Discipline For Excessive Penalties:
- (4) Penalties carry an automatic game ejection (remainder of game).
- Fighting WILL NOT be tolerated. Any players involved in a fight as deemed by the game officials will receive an automatic game misconduct (3 game suspension)
TIMEOUTS: Each team is allowed a One Minute Time Out per Game
EQUIPMENT: Players are required to follow USA Hockey equipment guidelines. Note: Hockey helmets must be worn.
GAME RESULTS: A maximum differential of six goals per game will be used for standings/tiebreaker purposes. ex. A score of 14-3 becomes 9-3; a score of 8-0 becomes 6-0.
OVERTIME RULES: If a game is tied after regulation, the format will be a 3 player shootout. If the game is still tied after 3 shooters; the result will be a sudden death shootout.
PLAYOFF OVERTIME RULES: If a game is tied after regulation, the format will be a 3 v 3 - 5 minute sudden death over time. If still tied after the 3 v 3 overtime, a 3 player shootout will take place. If still tied after 3 shooters, a sudden death shootout will occur.
PLAYING RULES HIGHLIGHTS
- No Checking is allowed.
- Redline Icing
- Slapshots are allowed.
- Tag up off sides
Check Back Later...
We are not currently accepting registrations for this program.