2023 SUMMER CAMP PROGRAMS
*Many MPI Camps sold out in 2022. Secure your spot early!
*Cost will vary with your program selection. Most day camps cost less than $100/day.
BUILD YOUR OWN SUMMER CAMP SCHEDULE!
1 day/week camp: Groups for 2008-2016
2 days/week camp: Groups for 2008-2016
5 days/week camp: Groups for 2008-2016
Session 1: June 5 – June 30
Session 2: July 10 – August 11
Full Summer: June 5-August 11 (Off 7/3-7/7)
Single Weeks: Available upon request.
A TYPICAL CAMP DAY INCLUDES:
*9AM-4PM AT THE MARYVILLE UNIVERSITY HOCKEY CENTER
*2 ON ICE SESSIONS DAILY (1. SKILLS 2. GAMES)
*1 STRENGTH & CONDITIONING SESSION (SQ, PW, BNT)
*OFF ICE HOCKEY SKILLS/SHINNY HOCKEY
*OFF ICE ACTIVITIES (KICKBALL, PUZZLES, ETC.)
*LUNCH OPTIONS ARE AVAILABLE TO PURCHASE
Ice Only Camps (final days tba)(June 5-August 10)(off 7/3-7/7)
530pm. 9 weeks. Groups for 2016-2009. Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday.
420pm. 9 weeks. Groups for 2008-2005. 2 days/week. M/W or T/Th.
810am. 9 weeks. Groups for 2016-2009. Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday.
- Registration fees can not be prorated.
- All deposits are non-refundable unless there are extenuating circumstances deemed acceptable by MPI Hockey Academy.
- Refunds will only be issued prior to the start date of a program or in the case of certain extenuating circumstances deemed acceptable by MPI Hockey Academy.
- If there are any mandated camp interruptions or cancellations due to COVID 19 government restrictions or Missouri Hockey restrictions, refund decisions will be dealt with in an equitable pro-rated fashion.
- All refunds are subject to a 10% charge for administrative costs.
Skaters should already be playing on an organized team with an established organization/club. This program requires at least 1 season of experience.
All sessions and camps will be held at the Maryville University Hockey Center
Check Back Later...
We are not currently accepting registrations for this program.